Σάββατο 18 Αυγούστου 2007

19-8-2007


Today i got home from my village!i got word from my soul mate-best friend josefin and something rather...odd happened to me!you see i'm a member in nash forum and there i have met many people and among them Ruben..we are good friends but today he told me that he liked me..that was so weird because he lives in Belgium and i live in Greece! what was about to happen?but still when i told him that he got really really sad and i tried to cheer him up.i think i managed well!i still don't talk with my dad which is sooo stupid for me..what did he expect?me to be the slave,to do whatever he wants and stuff like that and be grateful to him?omg,parents are sooo weird!but who cares..tomorrow is another day,a day that i have to get myself together and write that french essay i was talkin' about...yeah,that one!damn i'm so bored and i have to revise ancient greek.i finally have a blog now..lol
gonna go and continue reading the H.P 7 book,50 pages to go still!

1 σχόλιο:

VampireHeart είπε...

Mhn anafereis k emas ka8olou... k meta m les kane filous na deis kalo... anyway... who givew a damn for parents anyway? poios tous xreiazetai? mono gia na mas sunthroun uparxoun!